Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PASSPORT REQUIRED!

I'm at JFK airport preparing to embark on one of the longest (and hopefully best) trips of my life. My current itinerary has me in South Africa for 5 nights, then Zimbabwe for 3 (with a quick stopover in Botswana for good measure), the next dozen evenings will be spent back in South Africa before flying to Hong Kong for the final 5 days of my tremendous journey. It feels like the only thing missing from such an extended adventure is a ring and a stop in Mordor...
Fortunately I will have several nights throughout the trip in major cities, which will allow me to keep you updated on my progress, not to mention have some laundry done... I'm working off of my iPad on this trip so pics and videos will have to wait until I'm back in NY in April, but check back regularly for stories/updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment