Thursday, March 31, 2011

Africa Videos

I've finally had the opportunity to upload all of my pics and videos from my last trip and I'm pleased to share some of (what I consider) the coolest ones with you.

Here's a video of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. This is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and the world's largest waterfall - it makes Niagara look like a dripping faucet:


This next one is from when I went shark diving in Gansbaai, South Africa while staying at Grootbos:


This one is not for the faint of heart - while on safari we came across a leopard that had caught a duiker. Here it brings the still-alive antelope up a tree. If you decide to watch you should turn your sound on.


The final one is just to give you an idea of how close you get to the animals. This was taken while on safari at Savanna Lodge in South Africa. Tell me you wouldn't shit your pants if you were the guy sitting in front (the tracker)

1 comment:

  1. great blog dave!-loved reading about your adventures! lion video is crazzyy!

    ReplyDelete