Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whales Vagina (aka San Diego)

I've spent the weekend hanging out in North Mexico, I mean San Diego. Every time I come here I love it more - the weather, beaches, food, night life, it's all good! I went out on Friday night with my cousin (who owns a small professional wrestling league in Southern California) and a bunch of his friends/emloyees (wrestlers). It was the most motley crew of humanity ever assembled, but it turned in to an incredibly fun evening. The rest of the time I've been doing what I came out here to do - chilling with my niece Sarah. She's as smart as she is cute and we're having a great time!
Here's a quick video of her in the car following her first dentist's appointment (during which she screamed her head off)...

Here are a few more pictures of my niece - the cutest girl in the world!



I have another day here, then I'm heading up to LA for meetings & presentations the rest of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment