Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Prague

Ahoy (Czech for wzup)!
Prague is the Jam-Jam! I spent two and a half days there (thank you Hurricane Irene, it was only supposed to be one and a half) and had an incredible time. There are so many beautiful buildings to check out while wandering around - Prague Castle, Old Town Hall & Charles Bridge to name a few - and plenty to do at night. Beer is cheaper than water or Coke, there are actually a lot of good restaurants (which surprised me), there is no last call and the girls are ridiculous! Prague gets a huge thumbs up from DK.
I spent my time in Prague with my sales manager and two clients, an Israeli guy & a Czech woman. We did tours and exploring during the day, really nice dinners in the evening, and then went out for a shitshow at night. My sales manager doesn't drink much so she would always retire early, but I had my clients out all night and they told me that they drank more with me over the weekend than they had in a long time. We actually got kicked out of one bar after throwing about 60 cardboard coasters up into the ceiling fan so they got sprayed all over. The other patrons got a kick out of it, but management not so much.
Some pictures from each country to follow as soon as I have a minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment