Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My New Haircut, Part 2

I LOVE getting haircuts in random countries/cities. I've previously posted about my best haircut - in Johannesburg (the crew that went with me in October all experienced that), but today I got the best value haircut ever.
I had a free day in Arusha, Tanzania before heading to the airport to start the long trek home. After two weeks on safari my hair and beard were at an irritating length so I asked my driver/guide John to take me to a local barber shop. $3 & a half hour later (yes, THREE DOLLARS) I had a freshly shaved head, trimmed beard, my hair had been washed and conditioned (which is comical because I just had the little hair I have left completely taken off), and I got a head and face massage from the cute female assistant. That's the type of value even a Jew can enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment