Friday, February 8, 2013

Back by Popular Demand

It's been just over a year since my last post and after numerous requests I figured now's as good a time as any to resurrect Donde Esta DK. Since my last post I've been to:

  • N'Arlins
  • Toronto
  • Boston
  • Orlando
  • Tampa Bay
  • Miami
  • Fort Lauderdale
  • Dubai
  • Kochin, India
  • Khajaraho
  • Delhi
  • Dallas
  • Houston
  • Zambia
  • Durban
  • Cape Town
  • Johannesburg
  • Las Vegas
  • Phoenix
  • San Diego
  • Detroit
  • Tokyo
  • Kyoto
  • Ho Chi Minh City
  • Hanoi
  • Da Nang
  • Phnom Penh
  • Siem Reap
  • San Francisco
  • Los Angeles
  • Baltimore
  • Washington D.C.
  • Honolulu
  • Kona
Of course there are plenty of stories from those adventures but the blog is starting new so they will remain untold (at least in this forum).

So on my first post in the 'new' era of DEDK I will leave you with just one image from my 2012 journeys; and one of the many reasons I'm going to hell - getting inappropriate at Angkor Wat (one of the oldest and most sacred Buddhist temples in the world) in Siem Reap, Cambodia:

No comments:

Post a Comment