Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Some Dubai Pictures

I finally started getting some photos from the other people that were on my most recent trip with me.
Here's me as a camel-jockey, along with the honey badger loving, terrible movie going dude that was part of my group:

Another image of this dude - after looking at this photo guess who I thought he reminded me of; answer at the bottom of the post - don't cheat and scroll down before making a guess... (hint - an older version of someone who plays a very small role in a great comedy)


Here's a couple of pics of the most iconic building in all of Dubai - The Burj al Arab:


Here's a shot of the tallest building in the world (more than double the height of the Empire State Building), the Burj al Khalifa; and then some pictures of the views of Dubai from the observation deck. The city below looks fake, like a model, and you can see how it's just desert and the Arabian Sea beyond the city limits.

And now for our trivia answer: Miroki from Superbad!!!


Michael Cera & Roger Iwami 

No comments:

Post a Comment