Tuesday, November 29, 2011

35,000 feet x 15 hours = a great flight (believe it or not)

I just arrived in Hong Kong a couple of hours ago, beginning my next adventure. The 15 hour flight on Cathay Pacific was actually awesome - they've replaced all of the seats in Business class since my last trip to the Far East and the new seats are so much better. The food, service and entertainment has always been good on Cathay but this flight was exceptional; the first 8 hours of my flight consisted of a damn good steak & potatoes lunch, about two bottles of wine and the following lineup of movies (none of which I'd ever seen before): Horrible Bosses, Bad Teacher, Bridesmaids, Hangover 2. All four movies were funny but Horrible Bosses was definitely the best of the bunch.
For those of you curious about the last 7hours of the flight - a short nap, 4 episodes of the new season of Curb, Pulp Fiction, some good stir fry, another bottle of wine and some Angry Birds.

I have a short stay in Hong Kong (a day and a half), and then I head to Vietnam. I'm psyched to visit Vietnam and I'll try to come home with all of my limbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment