Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Waiting and Praying...

I'm on my way home - currently sitting in the lounge at Hong Kong International Airport - and have a little bit of time before my 15 hour flight back to NY. I'm currently holding a boarding pass for a coach seat but I'm on the priority upgrade list for business. It's difficult to describe the difference between a business class seat and a coach seat for a flight that takes more than half a day but I'm sure you can imagine that one is quite a bit more desirable than the other...
But I digress; Vietnam is absolutely AMAZING! I can't even begin to describe what an incredible place it is but I'll do my best in a few posts as soon as I get home. I strongly recommend a visit to Vietnam in the near future for anyone and everyone reading this blog.
Here are a few pictures from the past week (more to come in subsequent posts):

This is the view of Hong Kong from the highest peak on the island (yes, Hong Kong is an island):


This is me from a peak in Halong Bay - one of the 'new' 7 Natural Wonders of the World. It was a climb of 450 stairs to get to the top so you better appreciate this fuckin' picture:

Finally, here's a shot of me 'captaining' our boat in Halong Bay. Don't worry it was about 10am so I'd only had 3 drinks before driving the boat...


No comments:

Post a Comment