Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Trip of the Year

I'm enjoying my last drink at JFK for 2011; and I'm totally okay with that. I'll figure out my mileage total for 2011 when I have a minute, but I know it's definitely more than my 119k in 2010.
I'm on my way out to Scottsdale to spend the holidays with the family following an absurd farewell weekend for Brennan. The last 4 days totally ran together but I'm pretty confident that the highlight was somewhere between 10:37pm Friday and 11:21pm Sunday...

Anywho, happy holidays to all! I'll be thinking of you when I'm enjoying the sunshine and boozing outside...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays Dave and thank you for entertaining me with this amazing blog this year. Keep it up. It's in my favorites and everytime I need a laugh I look through it. Love and miss you. ~Mik

    ReplyDelete