Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bad Coffee Before Boarding...

I'm writing from an incredibly familiar location - Peet's Coffee & Tea in international terminal #4 at JFK. I've already spent A LOt more time at this locale than I could've ever imagined, or desired - but it's just a means to an end well worth it.
I'm flying to Durban, South Africa (after a quick safari pitstop) for a conference called Indaba. Work certainly gets done during the day at this annual event, but by god does it turn into a shitshow in the evenings. At the conclusion of Indaba I'll be returning to one of my favorite destinations in the world, Botswana, to spend 6 nights exploring some new safari camps. Internet service could be dicey on this trip (especially in Botswana) but I'll be sure to share stories and photos whenever possible.

1 comment:

  1. Who knew you were leaving again! Check out the places I am going... tell them to prepare themselves! Bec

    ReplyDelete