Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sunday Can't Come Soon Enough...

I was recently scolded for not having a new post in quite some time. I apologize to any and all that have missed my witty scribblings, however I'm nearing the tail end of one of the busiest, most ridiculous periods of my recent life. I've had a house guest from England for the last couple of weeks, so on top of work and living my life the way that I do, I've also been trying to play host.
I've been out 11 of the last 13 nights - the highlights being Horner's wedding, the Giants home opener and last weekend (most would probably consider that a lowlight, but Saturday's pub crawl was F'in fun)... and I have plans tonight, tomorrow, Saturday, Monday & Tuesday.
To say I'm exhausted would be a dramatic understatement. This is how I feel at work:
So come Sunday I don't plan on getting out of bed. I will obviously watch the Giants whoop up on the Eagles and re-concuss Mr. Ron Mexico, but don't plan on seeing me or talking to me.

I have been doing fun things, but I've been too tired (and busy) to write about the stuff that I remember.
I apologize for the long hiatus and I'll try not to let it happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment