Monday, June 6, 2011

Cape 'oh my' Cod!

Went up to Cape Cod, MA with some friends this weekend. The house we stayed at was SICK, weather was perfect and the beers were cold. There were many funny occurrances over the course of the weekend; unfortunately I didn't really get any videos and even if I did I would not be at liberty to share them.
I can say that Saturday was a shit-show! We drank from about noon - 2am, while also playing some bocce ball, beer pong & wiffle ball. We then had the feast of a lifetime (steaks, Italian sausage, bacon & jalapeno stuffed burgers, etc.) and went out. The bar that we ended up at didn't know what hit them. The band ended up with my phone (wonder how that got on stage...) and read some texts over the microphone - which was humorous. There were also a number of cougars out on the prowl and a member of our group may or may not have had a very interesting rendezvous.
After last call we returned to the house and continued drinking. I was convinced to eat a whole jalapeno pepper (not that bad), while others decided to bite into sea sponges. I was told that they tasted like bad chalk (as opposed to all of that delicious chalk out there). Great weekend, I just wish I could share more.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that they read your texts after I am sure you chucked your phone at their heads! BK

    ReplyDelete